APACHE H15 MkIV SUBWOOFER

More
12 years 4 months ago #16160 by bee
Replied by bee on topic APACHE H15 MkIV SUBWOOFER
it wont fit, start with the driver, what 18 is it, if you start a new thread asking what cab would be good for this driver, or something like that, more people may help you......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #20710 by oxigenoman
Replied by oxigenoman on topic APACHE H15 MkIV SUBWOOFER
I have six {6} of these boxes I loaded with a 18" emeniencce of 800 watts and sounds amazing! I tested with cerwin vega raw frame and sounds nice very smooth bass and now I want tested with Ev 18"s 1000 watts ,I have one but I need get it the one more to tested a pair, I want tested it out I know this boxes make it a good bass,I have a friend he has 8 boxes of this boxes with Kilomax of emeniencce and I was run my v4000plus one time and shake the whole place ! woow !! I love it these boxes! scoop 18" bass boxes, sorry for my English !

More
9 years 10 months ago #21739 by raginbajan
Replied by raginbajan on topic APACHE H15 MkIV SUBWOOFER
Anyone has build pics of theses subs? Trying to build but the plans got me kinda lost trying to understand the layout :S

More
8 years 11 months ago #22732 by Chessie4121
Replied by Chessie4121 on topic APACHE H15 MkIV SUBWOOFER
Hi Guys, This is Jason rice from PMR in Ohio....
many of you have loudspeakers with sufficient motors and magnetic strength to shove large cones around under compression in these folded bass horns, but many of you know (and have experienced), that some stronger motor strength speakers have the ability to "envelope" their cones under high internal pressures, our else flex, causing all sorts of distortions that you hear.....
The reason I am taking the time to contact you, is that I have a TON of OEM cone assemblies that were manufactured for some of the more famous names that you know, mainly for their high end speakers that cost hundred, almost a thousand dollars, and who can afford multiples of those???
welp, I have the CONE ASSEMBLIES available if anyone wants to take their existing frames, and install ultra stiff, ultra accurate high end cones in their speakers.... Contact me here or at pmreproductions@neo.rr.com if interested... I can help!!!
sincerely,-
jason tice/PMR

More
8 years 11 months ago #22733 by Chessie4121
Replied by Chessie4121 on topic APACHE H15 MkIV SUBWOOFER
PV BW= lousy... Use "Low-Rider" if you HAVE to use a low cost loudspeaker..... and for sure- NOT a Scorpion!!!!

More
1 year 11 months ago #24986 by Zambrotta
Replied by Zambrotta on topic Apache H15
Hello guys can a p.audio p150/2226 15inch driver do well in this cabinet

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds