MBP-46

More
12 years 1 month ago #16790 by swan
Replied by swan on topic MBP-46
I am very jealous of your rig. Looks very awsome. Well done smiley20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #16791 by joeysub
Replied by joeysub on topic MBP-46

Thawach wrote: this video when mbp46 played job. 4 bins in a stack per side. the music from pc com. i don't sure my friend brought the dancer from there? LOL they look funny.

uummm , that women in the red top and hotpants is a cheeky little thing aswell smiley14

More
12 years 1 month ago #16815 by Thawach
Replied by Thawach on topic MBP-46

joeysub wrote: smiley20

those 15mbp46 are nice looking little cabs!

yes its a little box. when compare with 18" with another boxs. its very loud like 18 box. i have the pic when 18 mbp46 compare the size with tha f horn. and have the 15" tha f horn video record @ 50m, the only one pair. smiley1

Attachments:

More
12 years 1 month ago #16817 by Thawach

swan wrote: I am very jealous of your rig. Looks very awsome. Well done smiley20

spent money for the carpenter. he never do the furniture , he only build the house. but seem he works well. smiley1

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #16980 by Thawach
hi all gays the thread seems no has any update as a long time. today ill update the new pics, the pics show that try to show the boxes and sell them.all guys 2 boxes about 3 dollars is a good price? :idea:
Attachments:

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #16983 by t.geessounds
Replied by t.geessounds on topic MBP-46
i like the look of this box i would wanna try a pair but never hair them before how would it compair to the cubo 15 in the same frequence range?

More
12 years 1 week ago #16989 by joeysub
Replied by joeysub on topic MBP-46
cubo and the mbp-46 are different animals!

the cubo is a sub and sounds good below 100hz and has good efficiency at those frequencies!

where as the mbp-46 is an allround bass cab and plays comfortably upto 150hz, it can play down to the low 40s but has high efficiency in the kick region (70hz-150hz).

hard the compare them as they're most efficient in different regions of the hz scale!

More
12 years 1 week ago #16991 by Thawach

joeysub wrote: cubo and the mbp-46 are different animals!

the cubo is a sub and sounds good below 100hz and has good efficiency at those frequencies!

where as the mbp-46 is an allround bass cab and plays comfortably upto 150hz, it can play down to the low 40s but has high efficiency in the kick region (70hz-150hz).

hard the compare them as they're most efficient in different regions of the hz scale!

thanks joe helps to explain,yes the sound are very different. cant compare them. many people in thailand built der cubo und mbp46 but more than 50 from 100 built the 15 mbp46 after i posted on thai forum. cubo is best the same, a friend only played 2 boxes in party(because after finish 2). he said very happy with the soft sound. friends i sim der 15mbp46 and compare 2 drvs . please see the graph below. smiley4
Attachments:

More
12 years 1 week ago #16992 by Thawach
about 18mbp46 think that someone worry that der magnet hits the panel. i adjust the back panel a little. u can see the pic. and i sim the graph respond with der same drvs. enjoy when build gays. smiley2
Attachments:

More
12 years 1 week ago #17016 by t.geessounds
Replied by t.geessounds on topic MBP-46
would the B&C15 tbx100 work well in the 15 version???

Time to create page: 0.625 seconds