file ADMINS - Google Sketchup Model

10 years 9 months ago #20133 by K-M-Sound-System
ADMINS - Google Sketchup Model was created by K-M-Sound-System
Not too sure on how to get in touch with the admins, Anyway...

Had a tiny bit of free time lately and i have started building up google sketchup models of a fair few cabs,
At the moment i have 100% to scale models for;

Cubo 15
Cubo 15 Extended
Cubo 18
Cubo 18 Extended
USB

I have spoken to the designer of the Cubo's and he is happy to have these models on this site with the plans for them, so people can download a 100% to scale 3d representation of the cab so they can find any missing angles, measurements and just understand the contruction of a cabinet before they undergo trying to build one.

Will be getting in touch with other cabinet designers, if anyone has E-mail address for the designers of any cabinets on this site, please send me them so i can ask for permission to publish 3d models of there work.

This is my first post, but i made an account on here years ago and cannot remember my login details :lol:

Anyway, if someone can let me know how to get in touch with admins, or can help get in touch with cabinet designers would be helpful and im sure people wouldnt mind free google sketchup models to save them some time! B)

Regards,
Daz
The following user(s) said Thank You: giveortake, bee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #20134 by giveortake
Replied by giveortake on topic Re: ADMINS - Google Sketchup Model
Awesome !

I need to work on getting the models displayed in joomla again (the previous extension didn't like the update to 2.5).
You can send them directly to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will post them next week.

As for the other designers, you should find their contact details on the plans page, but I had the agreement to publish the existing data, so the 3d models would just make a great addition to what is already available.

Thank you so much, it's great to have members involved in making FSP better !

What is your philosophy of life or your creed ?
\"Have a good time, ALL THE TIME\"

Wisdom is better than silver and gold !

10 years 9 months ago #20135 by bee

10 years 9 months ago #20163 by K-M-Sound-System
Replied by K-M-Sound-System on topic Re: ADMINS - Google Sketchup Model
E-mail has been sent :)

All plans included are rebated, i can do models with normal butt-joints on if people wish, i just got a bit carried away :P

Daz

10 years 9 months ago #20179 by giveortake
Replied by giveortake on topic Re: ADMINS - Google Sketchup Model
Hey there ;)

I received the models, they are great thank you.I will post them later this week.

What is your philosophy of life or your creed ?
\"Have a good time, ALL THE TIME\"

Wisdom is better than silver and gold !