USB design

• global
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #13872 by global
USB design was created by global
Hi all hope some one can help me ,
I know this thead is quite old now but hope someone will pick it up.

I want to build some of these cabs and buy the looks of the plan, it's 2 pieces of 18mm doubled up for the back and the sides could some one confirm this for me please,

Also is there anyone selling these in flat pack ?

Hope to here back

Cheers all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #13883 by bee
Replied by bee on topic USB design
from memory i think its one piece, the plan shows it rebated...... ill check plan again for you.

More
12 years 10 months ago #13897 by bee
hi m8t just checked the plans, the box is made from 18mm ply, the groves in the plan are for rebating it.

More
12 years 10 months ago #13904 by bee
re-another pm about this club from Pr4d7a........ this info may help others

question, can i use the p audio c18 650el instead of the c18 challenger lf........

The p audio c18 challenger lf is one of the recommended drivers for the usb, if you can allways go with the recommended drivers. Another member of this site loaded his with the c18 650 el, his comments on this driver are (mine are loaded with p audio c18 650 el and they sound very good !) hope this helps.... be warned for sub duties you will need to have at least 4 cabs per side, for kick duties 1 to 2 cabs a side will be ok. If you are looking for a sub cab then there are better cabs around. As a kick cab its very good.... hope this info helps

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds