information wanted on JBL 4755A and Jbl4742A bins.

• binmaker
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #10744 by binmaker
Hi All,i just signed up to give the site a try and also to search for information on JBL 4755A/JBL4742A speaker bins.I would like to know who designed them and the applications that they were used in.Detailed construction drawings are essential as i am seriously considering the building of a number of these.I have managed to download Exploded Component views and Technical Specifications from the JBL vintage web site but alas that is the only information i have been able to find so far.
I will sit back and await the knowledge.LSD. smiley33
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #10745 by MAutopsy
looks like a reflex cabinet. Not much more to find other than vintage JBL files

www.jblproservice.com/pdf/System ... Series.pdf

More
13 years 3 months ago #10747 by djeddie
Welcome to the forum by the way, but I don't see why you'd need any detailed plans, or any plans at all! You've got the cabs in front of you, just get a tape measure and draw the plan yourself. As previously posted it's just a reflex cab with a pair of 2206H drivers.

• binmaker
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #10748 by binmaker

djeddie wrote: Welcome to the forum by the way, but I don't see why you'd need any detailed plans, or any plans at all! You've got the cabs in front of you, just get a tape measure and draw the plan yourself. As previously posted it's just a reflex cab with a pair of 2206H drivers.

If only!I only have the photo of the cabs at this stage.Regards LSD

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds