Audio and general electronic engineering services offered

• chaudio
  • Topic Author
More
15 years 3 months ago #5418 by chaudio
I would like to offer my services as a sound and electronic engineer to the community:

On the sound side I am an experienced FOH, monitor and systems engineer. I'm happy doing anything from little pub gigs up to large festival stages and touring.

I can also do installation and system design/setup including the design of custom loudspeaker cabinets if necessary.

On the electronics side I can provide maintenance and repair services for a wide range of equipment but particularly power amplifiers by Crest, C-Audio etc. Again, custom design work can be undertaken.

Oh, and if you ask me nicely, I can even do a bit of lighting and rigging too!

All enquiries welcome.

Chris Harden
CHAudio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• chaudio
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #18370 by chaudio
Three years, four months and no replies! Business is booming! Had actually forgotten I'd set up this forum section!

More
11 years 10 months ago #18377 by bee
lol.... ive recommended you to a few people over the years.... dont no if they ever rung you... i have an old pv amp for sale at mo 1 channel is down, if it does not sell, your more than welcome to have it to play with, or for parts.....

• chaudio
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #18378 by chaudio
Cheers for the recommendations. Regarding the amp, thanks for the offer but I'm trying to reduce my pile of 'stuff to play with or for parts'! It's getting out of hand!

Moderators: chaudio
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds