New Amps.

• tony.a.s.s.
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #11706 by tony.a.s.s.
New Amps. was created by tony.a.s.s.
These amps are now available ASS Branded. These are built by Matrix, but the Sub amp is special in as much that both channels are made up of a pair of amps continuously bridged, and each channel gives in excess of 3.5k into 4ohms.
[img

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[img

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #11707 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic New Amps.

Tony.A.S.S. wrote: These amps are now available ASS Branded. These are built by Matrix, but the Sub amp is special in as much that both channels are made up of a pair of amps continuously bridged, and each channel gives in excess of 3.5k into 4ohms.

Phwoar..

Sub amp labelled ASS... Hmmmmm (wallet scampers for cover)

EDIT: Mr T, would it be possible to hear sub amp at your premises driving 2xRX18DC per channel, playing customer cd's?

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

More
13 years 2 months ago #11708 by bee

• tony.a.s.s.
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #11709 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic New Amps.
Lev my friend, I don't have any DC's at the moment. I am building 2 for someone starting next week alongside some other cabs. The only stock I will carry is my demo rig. Everything else is built and sold. However, there are DC's about and it shouldn't be too difficult to arrange with the co-operation of others. My rack or speaker system is available for anyone to try.

Also, these amps, in spite of their performance are not expensive, but of course, it may depend on whether you want British or Chinese when looking at cost.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

More
13 years 2 months ago #11710 by luton_soundman
Replied by luton_soundman on topic New Amps.
that sub amp sounds very clean and very powerfull. i'd be proud to have that in my rack smiley20 need a new job so i can get that amp and 4 rxjnrs! love the sound they make smiley32

More
13 years 2 months ago #11711 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic New Amps.

Tony.A.S.S. wrote: Lev my friend, I don't have any DC's at the moment. I am building 2 for someone starting next week alongside some other cabs. The only stock I will carry is my demo rig. Everything else is built and sold.

That's a shame Dr T... significant number of sound dudes out there, with bulging pockets, wondering what 4x RX18DCs sound like, with various drivers, driven by strong lightweight...

Keep hearing dudes say they're not getting any younger, so decent lightweight that can "properly" do 40-50hz would be ideal.

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

More
13 years 2 months ago #11712 by SuperDon
Replied by SuperDon on topic New Amps.

levyte357 wrote:

Tony.A.S.S. wrote: These amps are now available ASS Branded. These are built by Matrix, but the Sub amp is special in as much that both channels are made up of a pair of amps continuously bridged, and each channel gives in excess of 3.5k into 4ohms.

Phwoar..

Sub amp labelled ASS... Hmmmmm (wallet scampers for cover)

EDIT: Mr T, would it be possible to hear sub amp at your premises driving 2xRX18DC per channel, playing customer cd's?

I can vouch that Tony's rack above is ridiculously light. If they play like crest ca series then I'm game!

More
13 years 2 months ago #11713 by saul
Replied by saul on topic New Amps.

levyte357 wrote:
Keep hearing dudes say they're not getting any younger, so decent lightweight that can "properly" do 40-50hz would be ideal.

na problem....

I saw the retail on them last night on that website doing DE85 celestions....

i love it how they're saying: "would you like to add an amp to your order of 1x DE85?"

"oh yes please, stick 3x 6000s on there @ £2000 a pop..." smiley36

The 4ch's are quality.

Moderators: tony.a.s.s.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds