DIY AMP

• hfisher22
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #6994 by hfisher22
DIY AMP was created by hfisher22
hi there does anyone have any experience with this design??? sound.westhost.com/project117.htm

does anyone have a parts list??
many thanks Harry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hfisher22
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #7030 by hfisher22
Replied by hfisher22 on topic DIY AMP
amyone????????

More
14 years 1 month ago #8126 by sheffield-junglist
Replied by sheffield-junglist on topic DIY AMP
I was reading this the other day but by the sounds of it it's a bit above my station so I didn't even bother.

Also, like he said, it's a bit of a daft idea to actually build this thing smiley29

"Nothing described in this article should even be considered unless you are fully experienced, know exactly what you are doing, and are willing to take full 100% responsibility for what you do. There are aspects of the design that may require analysis, fault-finding and/or modification."

Sorry, not got a parts list for it but if you know what your doing, good luck to you!

More
14 years 1 month ago #8128 by MAutopsy
Replied by MAutopsy on topic DIY AMP
your'e gonna waste more money in the end. I used to build my own stomp boxes amd preamps, but it's not worth it unless you plan to mass produce. By the time you get it going you will have spent as much money (maybe more) as going and buying a mid range amp that for sure works. no banging of heads, or getting electrocuted!
On another note, chris' amp looks good.

More
14 years 1 month ago #8141 by chaudio
Replied by chaudio on topic DIY AMP
Building amps can be an interesting project if you have at least some knowledge of electronics to start with, the necessary tools and plenty of time and patience.

I build my own stuff because I enjoy doing it and experimenting. It's not a cheap way to get amplifiers!

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds