file Uhm cfu-a3 amp

5 years 8 months ago #21569 by suddy
Uhm cfu-a3 amp was created by suddy
Hi there I've recently acquired a ohm cfu a3 amplifier, it is secondhand but I have looked it up on the internet and when new they was priced at around £2400, I've got no need or interest in music anymore and want rid, I only took it because the fella owed me a lot of money, working second hand what price should I advertise, it does have a few scratches but nothing major, any info would really be great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #21582 by suddy
Replied by suddy on topic Uhm cfu-a3 amp
Anyone?

5 years 3 months ago #21934 by suddy
Still no one haha

5 years 3 months ago #21935 by suddy
If anyone is interested please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

5 years 3 months ago #21936 by mini-mad
Replied by mini-mad on topic Uhm cfu-a3 amp
if its in good nic im sure you could get a solid £1000 for it...
The following user(s) said Thank You: suddy

5 years 3 months ago #21937 by suddy
Hi thanks for that I'd be happy with £500 as that's what it does owe me, it's just sat there in the box still, it has got a few scratches due to me with screwdriver taking it in and out of my deck stand I've used it about 5 times with my 1210 deck setups and it is way way way too powerful for what I need, by far the best am I've ever used, but like I said it's way too much of a amp for me. Just need to sell it now. Just not sure on best place to get rid, I did have it on fleebay but only 6 people viewed it so I think I listed it in the wrong cat.