file Cubo Kick 12 cheaper alternative driver

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #24592 by Jack1991
Cubo Kick 12 cheaper alternative driver was created by Jack1991
Hi, i have recebtly built a 3 way 12v sound system and would now like to look into building 2x Cubo Kick 12's. I would like to find some drivers for it that are a bit cheaper than either of the 3 suggested drivers. Ideally id like to spend no more than £80 per driver. 

Im not quite sure what TS parameters i need to match more than other parameters. Or if there is anything else i should be looking out for??

So far i have seen these 2 drivers which to me seem good but would like someone to clarify. Again, i am new to this so forgive me if im wrong.

www.bluearan.co.uk/index.php?id=FANSOV12...&browsemode=category

Or

www.bluearan.co.uk/index.php?id=BMASM212&browsemode=category

Surely someone out there has had success with some cheaper drivers and/or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #24593 by Jack1991
Replied by Jack1991 on topic Cubo Kick 12 cheaper alternative driver
After some more searching i just noticed that Blue Aran has a TS parameter matching tab. So from the Faital Pro 12FH500 i found these Beyma 12WRS400 which seem to me match up pretty close. Also at £81 each is a good chunk less.

www.bluearan.co.uk/index.php?id=BMA12WRS400

Id still be interested in people opinions though or if anyone has any other suggestions would be great.

Also incase it helps, they would be linked in parralel and bridged to the amp so each driver would recieve 150w rms

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.