looking for Bullets!!

• Daz
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #12326 by Daz
Replied by Daz on topic looking for Bullets!!
Hi Tony

Looking at using a pair of cabs with 4 untis in each (assuming 40 deg coverage from each tweeter and alowing a 10 deg overlap on each). One for each stack. Each stack currently has pair of 2" JBL CD horns mounted at an angle to give a wider dispersion (about 120 deg) lower down the treble range. The 2" units are working well for the upper mid/lower treble but I am still finding that I get some intense beaming from about 8khz up. Iwant to use the bullets to even this out and take some of the work load off the 2" units.

Not just looking for something cheap so quite happy with 60 quid or so for each driver. The Eminence APT units I was looking at are at the low end of the scale with the Beyma units closer to the top and to the quality of the JBL units I had realy wanted to use. I think I am settled on the Beyma's but someone mentioned the APT's. A unit I had forgotten about! Do you know any good distributors for B&C in the UK?

Thanks

Daz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #12340 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic looking for Bullets!!
Hi Darren, I supply B and C to Forum Members. I will send you a message with the cost.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

• Daz
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #12450 by Daz
Replied by Daz on topic looking for Bullets!!
Thanks for the info Tony.

The B@C units are now on the short list. Still drooling over the Beyma drivers. They look very well made. Found a fellow PA guy who uses these so going to have a listen and see if they sound half as good as they look.

Once again thanks to all for the help smiley20

Daz

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds