file gang and killing

15 years 8 months ago #2699 by yardie
gang and killing was created by yardie
is the killing making it harder for soundsystem it get work and has it start to have any effect on people like box builders and equipment shops.

i have notice that around london a number of clubs have closed and there less flyers in record shop and take-aways.

i belive by closing these clubs and pub it may have caused some of the problems
What your view on this subject.?

bass mad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #2707 by boycey
Replied by boycey on topic gang and killing
maybe the other way round? clubs close because they don't want to be the scene of violence or close because of the rising cost of security.

don't forget the smoking ban, that's had a negative effect on the takings at clubs.

this

15 years 8 months ago #2719 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic gang and killing
The bad stuff that is happening at the moment has very little to do with clubs. a lot of the teenagers that are involved are too young for clubs. I believe that it is becoming part of the gang culture to have to go out on the street and prove yourself. The fact that they are only proving themselves to be low life scum doesn't seem to enter their tiny minds. Most of them are getting caught so for many it will be a pointless exercise.
When I was on the scene, drugs was my biggest enemy. I lost a lot of gigs and money because of clubs closing because of a drugs bust. If I believed in God I would be asking him for help.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

15 years 8 months ago #2928 by justamadman
Replied by justamadman on topic gang and killing
national service

15 years 8 months ago #2930 by sks01
Replied by sks01 on topic gang and killing
@ justamadman: you really think thats going to do anything other than get more people shot just in other countries?

do it for the love of the music