Cubo 12 plans?

• Tangledown
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #21476 by Tangledown
Cubo 12 plans? was created by Tangledown
Hi all.
Ive seen the term Cubo12 mentioned a few times but Im blowed if I can find the plans.
Is there a chance that someone can help?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #21867 by bjm362
Replied by bjm362 on topic Cubo 12 plans?
I see your post has been there for a while and you haven't gotten a response. You may want to try sending a message directly to Cubo. It has been a long time since I have been around this forum, but when I was here before Cubo was usually pretty busy but very helpful when he had the opportunity! I was actually looking for those plans myself. I have just about decided to keep my 12's in the boxes they are in and make a couple of alterations to the Cubo 15 plans so they will suit my slightly different needs and be a little less expensive on the drivers end of it. Cubo certainly got some very impressive results with a design that is pretty simple to build but sometimes individual needs and budgets can require a bit of creative adjustments!
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by bjm362. Reason: spelling

More
9 years 7 months ago #22056 by bjm362

• Tangledown
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #22058 by Tangledown
Replied by Tangledown on topic Cubo 12 plans?
Hi, thanks for your resonse.
I spoke with Mr Cubo via email a while back aqnd he very helpfully pointed me in the right direction.
Unfortunatly, the speakers I had in mind for the project were not suitable. (Mr Cubo's advice)

More
9 years 6 months ago #22100 by bjm362

Tangledown wrote: Hi, thanks for your resonse.
I spoke with Mr Cubo via email a while back aqnd he very helpfully pointed me in the right direction.
Unfortunatly, the speakers I had in mind for the project were not suitable. (Mr Cubo's advice)

Glad to hear you got it resolved! Cubo is the source for these so he would know!

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds