looking for speaker plans,

• notoriouspm
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #20819 by notoriouspm
looking for speaker plans, was created by notoriouspm
hello, im looking for speaker plans so that i can build cabs to match the 4 i already have (see profile pic, bottom cabs) they where built by someone else many years ago about 2002, they have unlabeled 18" PD drivers. i think they are turbosound LS18? or PD1850? as you can see in pic i run them with 1 mc2-1250 amp and they have never let me down probably the best drivers iv ever used,,, iv see plans for fane tt1000 and they look just like mine but dont know if they are forward firing or rear firing, if anyone can help please leave post or plans, thanks for your help... notoriouspm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #20822 by rottbull
Replied by rottbull on topic looking for speaker plans,
[img

Trial version

[img

More
10 years 4 months ago #20823 by rottbull
The following user(s) said Thank You: notoriouspm

• notoriouspm
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #20824 by notoriouspm
Replied by notoriouspm on topic looking for speaker plans,
thank you for your help, my cab w575, h575, d 750mm, but they do look the same, and the tops are THL4- prototypes the bass horn has that little bit on the end of the throat. but not sure of there size, they run at 180khz to 15hz which is lower than the bass bins? i guess the builder of the bass bin cab's modified them... for his needs i run them from 180khz to 35hz and they sound sweet have used them for the 10 years, they have near let me down,, got to love PD/turbosound drivers. if you have any advice please leave message thanks

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds