Bass with 2x Eminence Deltalite 2512 ?

• leboreiro
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #16181 by leboreiro
Bass with 2x Eminence Deltalite 2512 ? was created by leboreiro
hello guys. i just bought 2 eminence deltalite 2512 . i tested on a vented box wich was originally from 2 pyle pro ppa12 (box calculated using winISD and thielle small parameters)
they sound really nice and very loud with small amplification

in the next year i am planning to make a box specially to the new eminences and bring the pyles back to their box (wich is a high frecuency box, because frecuency below 60hz does not sound so good.

anyway, im thinking on a double cubo12 for the eminences .. but my question is. can i use those cubo12 as full range? how do i know that box will be good for my eminences?
basically im performing a sound system for outsides and i would like to know wich box is my best choice to put those emi 2512 and having a good spl as result.

i have cubo12 and miniscooper 12 on my mind . but some people say that miniscooper is for insides and it lost all its bass on outsided .. and that really sucks.. so if a cubo12 is able to give me some nice spl on outsides and also keep a nice sound as full range will be the best .. but i never made any of this boxes so thats why im here.

best regards Leboreiro.

PD: i won't buy 18" woofers or subwoofers because im a student and i dont have that much money. i am looking for a way to work with what i have

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #16186 by t.geessounds
Replied by t.geessounds on topic Bass with 2x Eminence Deltalite 2512 ?
some how the price u pay for dat spk u could have got 15's an got a better lo end for outdoors

• leboreiro
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #16192 by leboreiro
Replied by leboreiro on topic Bass with 2x Eminence Deltalite 2512 ?

t.geessounds wrote: some how the price u pay for dat spk u could have got 15's an got a better lo end for outdoors

actually i paid like 170$ kind 2 for the price of 1. could you help me?

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds