New PA System, What Bass Bins Would You Recommend ? ?

• drumskieddie
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 week ago #12783 by drumskieddie
Hi,
I am really a novice when it comes to PA and have just started to build myself a system for D&B/Hard Dance Clubnights. So far i have 2x TXD252 and crown xti4000 (+ Behringer EP2500 which im not sure i need anymore). Im planning on starting small and building a larger rig over time.
My thought was to use the 252's for the mids & the highs to begin with and to purchase some bass bins asap (please correct me if this is not a good idea).
Ive been looking at used THL-828 or F218's but i would like to hear what you guys would reccommend on my current 3k budget.
I would also need to include an amp & crossover or speaker management sys in with the 3k (and anything else you would reccomend to get this up and running asap).
I also relise that i will be looking at used prices to acheive what i need on the budget i have.
Thanks in advance,
Ed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #12803 by freespirituk
hiya mate . i have two void stasys 8 subs i am selling that i think would go well with those speakers .
i also have a void digidrive management system for sale .
i want 2400 for the lot . please give me a call if you are interested in hearing them .
i am based in bristol .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds