how could i get the best sub out of 2x10" drivers

• hanger_shawn
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #8842 by hanger_shawn
hi bros , how could i get the best sub out of 2x10" apogee low frequency driver that is used in the apogee acs-110 subwoofer? anyone can provide me with a cabinet design i will be happy if anyone could help me out on this :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #8843 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic how could i get the best sub out of 2x10" drivers
Your question is not clear to me. Do you have the speakers but not the cab. Explain exactly what you do and do not have.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

• hanger_shawn
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #8844 by hanger_shawn
Replied by hanger_shawn on topic how could i get the best sub out of 2x10" drivers
hi bro thanks for the reply, i have the orginal enclosure but its in a bad shape due to wear and tear . so i have decided to make another enclosure for the two 10" woofer that is still in good shape

More
13 years 10 months ago #8845 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic how could i get the best sub out of 2x10" drivers
Assuming that your 2 10"speakers were made for the cab you have, is there any reason why you can't make that cab? Without getting the tech spec for the units or being able to analyze them, you will be hard pushed to come up with a better matching cab.
Reading your post again, is the cab you have a 1x10 and you want a single 2x10?

• hanger_shawn
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #8850 by hanger_shawn
Replied by hanger_shawn on topic how could i get the best sub out of 2x10" drivers
i would like to have a single 2x10" cabinet for it. btw i really need someone to help to provide the details of the driver so it could help on the enclosure design

More
13 years 10 months ago #8851 by tony.a.s.s.
If it's an OEM driver special to Apogee, it's unlikely that the Thiele Small parameters will be available.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds