12" MPH-30 SUBWOOFER BANDPASS HORN

• Mark_Jhomel
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #22518 by Mark_Jhomel
12" MPH-30 SUBWOOFER BANDPASS HORN was created by Mark_Jhomel
Goodmorning. Im Mark Jhomel Olimon from Quezon City, Philippines. Student of Electronics and Communications Engineering, and I have been self studying Acoustic Engineering for about three years. I'm almost 1 month here in Free Speaker Plans and I have decided to make a contribution here because we are growing larger and our mission is to help each other accordingly.

Now, I have attached my creation here, and a few words I want to tell you if you wanna use them.

Terms and Conditions:

1. You can redistribute the copy of my file in any form, unless you will bear my name in any means.
2. You shall not edit its content, tamper, delete and the likes in any form of manual, electrical, written and other forms.
3. You shall be liable for understanding all its content, all of the presented data, and all of the information provided in the paper.
4. You shall be responsible in your own risk of making that enclosure.
5. The paper is subject to change without prior notice, because improving it makes it better.
6. You can notify me for your reaction, comments, suggestions and the likes.
7. The trademarks, logos and the likes JBL GT5-S12 and Neutrik SpeakON are registered trademarks of JBL Corporation and Neutrik Corporation

The material provided is "AS IS" therefore no warranty is implied unless specified by the creator and/or associates.

Drawn by: Mark Jhomel Olimon
Date: January 10 to January 17, 2015
Address:
Doña Sabrina st. cor Candido st.
San Augustin Village, Novaliches,
Quezon City, Philippines
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #22840 by djbfreak
Replied by djbfreak on topic 12" MPH-30 SUBWOOFER BANDPASS HORN
hey man looks like a nice box! can you attach a sketchup file or something like it? It will help me if I decide to build it! specs looks good! 20hz is really deep...love it :p
thanks in advance

More
8 years 9 months ago #22841 by gmanny
Replied by gmanny on topic 12" MPH-30 SUBWOOFER BANDPASS HORN
try to build this one....

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds