HOG SCOOP

• POISONCLAN1
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #15840 by POISONCLAN1
HOG SCOOP was created by POISONCLAN1
HOG SCOOP VS MHB-46 WHICH ONE WINS FOR LOUDER AND DEEPER BASS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #15949 by mein_kampf
Replied by mein_kampf on topic HOG SCOOP
How will P.A E-18ELF work in hog scoop ???? smiley1

More
12 years 5 months ago #15951 by nickyburnell
Replied by nickyburnell on topic HOG SCOOP
Look folks, maybe this is a language barrier thing but let me explain.
People here are polite, a post demanding which is the deepest aint going to get results.
Say hi, say please, you know, general human niceties. IE. Hi folks, I have access to two drivers, can anybody help me........please.?
It just manners.
Also: WRITING IN CAPITALS is seen as shouting, its is seen as rude as you are SHOUTING your post.

Hope this helps. smiley33

More
12 years 5 months ago #15952 by saul
Replied by saul on topic HOG SCOOP

POISONCLAN1 wrote: HOG SCOOP VS MHB-46 WHICH ONE WINS FOR LOUDER AND DEEPER BASS

DEPENDS HOW FAR AWAY YOUR STANDING MATE

More
12 years 5 months ago #15954 by bee

• POISONCLAN1
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #16054 by POISONCLAN1
Replied by POISONCLAN1 on topic HOG SCOOP
ok am sorry if i came out the wrong way, but i never meant to shout or be disrespectful, to anyone am simply asking for help. basically i need help....its been like 3 years now am trying to get my bass right with no improvements, i started with 8 folded horns 1850, first year 4 of my drivers were blown after third play 3 out of them the magnets shift only one survive ,the driver were rcf lf18g400 that keeps going on and on,last year i built 4 more boxes and decided to changed driver to faital pro 18hp1020 because i was told their magnets cannot shift i had major problems cones start tearing apart, those speakers are supposed to be for folded horns, anyway was told by a friend that the box was the problem so i gave them all away...i have 8 designs similar to the es18bph with the speakers facing forward loaded with rcfp300, my issue is that now i have 12 faital pro 5 rcf 18lg400 which i repaired plus the 18p300 loaded box,i need help with a sub design that will do me some justice am thinking hog scoop but never heard it,thinking more es18bph,thinking mhb-46 really dont know what to do or which is the best rout i keep failing each year with my bass line. i have 2 itech800 1 pl380 and 1 ma5000 available for bass i live in the us my system is back in the Caribbean i need help any advice please it will be greatly appreciated the system is basically used outdoors for carnival events that takes place in august every year that's the only time it in use on a truck....which of these design will go best with the es18bph ?.......,hog scoop, supper scoop,mhb-46 or more es18bph or other ............

More
12 years 4 months ago #16060 by bee
Replied by bee on topic HOG SCOOP
it sounds like like they may of been setup wrong.... what was the highpass limit set too....

• POISONCLAN1
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #16062 by POISONCLAN1
Replied by POISONCLAN1 on topic HOG SCOOP
cant remember my friend did the settings on the ultra-drive dcx2496 for me ,its not with me right now , will double check that but for now am trying to put together new boxes for next year, the system is back home in the Caribbean

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds