Earthshaker Scoops + various boxes for sale <PRICE REDUCED>

• Kumi Hi-Fi
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #8992 by Kumi Hi-Fi
Greetings,

I'm posting this ad on behalf of a good bredren.

DETAILS OF SOUND BOXES WITH SPEAKERS AND CABLING:

0) I just love the thought of someone in another country using my Earthshaker speakers to shake down dances just like I have done here!).

1) The boxes have been reinforced with extra wooden battens inside the box too make sure that the 1000 Watt speakers didn't cause any vibrations,;

2) The bass sounds very very deep and heavy, it has a clean tone and there are no squeaks or air leaks from any of the joints;

3) The boxes have hardly been used at all and as you can see from the photo, the speakers still look black , clean and shiny;

4) I have only played them in less than 15 dances, so they are hardly used;

5) I really only need 4 of these scoops because they are extremely powerful and absolutely rip dances and buildings apart with the solid underground bass,

6) Anybody buying all eight of these single scoops will be glad that they did ,since they can play against the most powerful large sound systems in any country;

7) The boxes are very well built, solid and strong, with a sheet metal exterior for extra protection against damage, virtually indestructible;

8) There are 8 single scoops for sale...which will be shipped to any destination worldwide from Adelaide to the buyer's front door;

9) I didn't really want to sell any of this equipment at all, but I have made a completely new design which means that I can't keep my present stock plus the new ones, I have no space in my little shed! I'm including the 2 double mids and 2 treble plus cable, just to make sure that everything matches as a complete set.

10) If a buyer wanted to also buy the 4 double 18"s which I haven't planned to sell, then I may let them have them too, but I had not planned to sell them at all;

11) Also I can sell 2 midrange boxes containing double 15" inches and two small treble boxes, but DEFINITELY NOT the 6 large high mid treble boxes with triple 10"!

12) I will negotiate with a buyer if they would like more info, because any speaker boxes I sell I will still need to build it again.

SUMMARY: Items for sale below:

8 scoops each containing 1 x 18"

2 Double 15" speakers in boxes for midrange / bass

2 treble boxes with tweeters and horns

2 bundles of speaker cables to link it all up;

Total price of package = Euro 9,700 INCLUDING postage and packing to anywhere in Europe from Adelaide.

The speaker boxes will be packed and shipped immediately after the price is agreed, and paid via paypal or some secure method to be mutually agreed and I will use Allied Pickfords or another carrier to be arranged with the buyer.

I don't know if the sound system would be able to be airfreighted because of the magnetic interference from speakers may affect the aircraft instruments, so it would probably via a shipping container and take about 6weeks - 8 weeks, but I can confirm this with the removal company.

(I had a quote recently to send some speaker boxes to UK and it was approximately $AUS 2000, so it isn't cheap!) I have included the packing and posting which I will pay for myself, I just want to make sure that who ever buys my sound system gets a really good bargain and plenty of enjoyment and they will be helping me to buy my next set of speaker boxes with a new design that I want to see and hear!

> Scoop:

> Double 15":

> Treble Box:

> Stack:

Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Kumi Hi-Fi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #8993 by bitzo
oh that's the jahtrinity scoops, I mean not really them but same plan. Aren't they?

• Kumi Hi-Fi
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #8995 by Kumi Hi-Fi
Yes Bitzo, that's the scoops built by Milton from Jah Trinity. The design is slightly different from the ones bought by Jah Lion.

More
14 years 2 months ago #8999 by bitzo
ehmm this pick me up curiosity....could I ask some clues about the difference? and by the way what woofer do you recommened for the original plan? Luca is also a friend of mine we had some session together.

• Kumi Hi-Fi
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #9006 by Kumi Hi-Fi
<<<< REDUCED PRICE >>>>

New price = 5000 Pounds for the lot!

could I ask some clues about the difference?

Here is Milton's reply:

"This is a new design that was strengthened and reinforced considerably to a much higher standard internally and externally using more bracing battens and I made sure that it was built to produce very deep heavy bass line and they are slightly smaller and more compact than the King David boxes."

and by the way what woofer do you recommened for the original plan?

Fane Colossus 18 B

More
14 years 2 months ago #9008 by bitzo
thanks for reply, much obbliged. smiley20

More
14 years 2 months ago #9010 by levyte357

Kumi Hi-Fi wrote: SUMMARY: Items for sale below:

8 scoops each containing 1 x 18"

Which make/model are the 18" Drivers ?

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

• Kumi Hi-Fi
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #9015 by Kumi Hi-Fi
:: Scoops ::

> 18" B&C speakers 1000W x 4
> 18" B&C speakers 700W X 2
> 18" JBL Speakers 600W X 2

:: Double 15" ::

> 15" RCA 200W
> 15" RCA 600W

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds