Bargain scoops x 8

• vectif
  • Topic Author
More
15 years 1 month ago #6261 by vectif
Bargain scoops x 8 was created by vectif
Hiya folks,

I have 8 scoops for sale. I have been used them over the past four or five years but they are still going strong. 4 of them have had rather neat grills made up and fitted, 2 further cabs have the grills but never fitted. finally the last two cabs have naff round grills on them.

The best thing is that I am willing to let ALL 8 go for for £180 or offers (Collection only from worcestershire).

The bad thing is that they are chipboard specials. They will take a fane collosus 18 XB without flapping, although I wouldn't put anything too much more powerful in.

I have got quite a few pictures but haven't worked out how to upload them.

What I would recommend these cabs for is someone starting up in the bigger rig arena... at that price, buy them and load them up with your favourite 18 driver and I know you won't be disappointed (for the price). you can then afford to discard them when you can eventually afford to upgrade your cabs!!!

btw the way, all the cabs are unloaded!

Thanks

Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Cut and Paste Sound
More
15 years 4 weeks ago #6273 by Cut and Paste Sound
Replied by Cut and Paste Sound on topic Bargain scoops x 8
Hi there, i'm interested in two or four of the scoops and can arrange a van for collection but i did'nt know if you considered splitting them. have you got any pictures you could email me? Many thanks. Tom Davison
Email: tommo305@hotmail.com
Mob: 07846178000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds