UPDATED Cable jumble, 10u rack, monitor

• James Tengo
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #18107 by James Tengo
UPDATED Cable jumble, 10u rack, monitor was created by James Tengo
Hi All
New transfer from Speakerplans, I've sold bits to various members on there but no more! Good to see some of them here (John Binks in particular, some of these bits might interest you I hope!) Moving to a new place and need to clear out the "Shed" (a little big yellow box i'm renting but don't want to keep spending money on storing my bits and pieces)

All items located IN BRIGHTON and can be posted at cost. Offers welcome on anything, silly offers will be entertaining but wont be entertained

SOLD! Spider Cases (Flightcase Whorehouse) Utility trunk, www.spider-engineering.co.uk/music/typep...ts2.asp?id=3266-6556
It has been round the world twice so not in as new condition, I did clean all the labels off a year ago so it only has its last outing on it still, it went to Miami for the Ultra festival with Underworld. Wheels all run well, only one is braked slight surface rust on the catches. Still in serviceable nick £65
[img
[img
[img

SOLD!

Bright Orange 10u Amptown rack, rackstrip at the front only, 'medium duty' which for amptown is better than some companies heavy duty, will happily take amps but I've only ever used it for outboard immaculate condition Nearest offer to £100 will take it away
[img
[img

2U Perforated panel £5
[img

17" Neoveo Widescreen Monitor NOT DVI IN, only 15pin Dsub, high native res £40
[img

SOLD! Two Bss FDS360's one carded at 150hz and 1k3 (IIRC) and the other carded for 250hz and 1k3 (IIRC) £100 the pair
[img
SOLD!

SOLD! C audio SR606 £80 Bit battered cosmetically but running just fine
[img
SOLD!

SOLD! 4U "Rock Bag" By Warrick £Free with amp / anything collected, £10+ postage if you want it sent
[img
SOLD!

Cable Jumble!
[img

[img

Everything from 3 phase to phono, I really need to do a full list with prices, but for now a few choice pieces
15m 32a 3ph £60
7.5m 32a 3ph £40
10m 16a 1ph £15
20m 16a 1ph £20
EP5 - Speakon (one male ep5, one female ep5) Linax 5g2.5mm cable, ampehenol metal ep5's and neutrik NL4FX £10 the pair

Zero 88 Sirrus 24 ch DMX lighting desk with Flightcase £150
Zero 88 XL 12ch DMX lighting desk £70 (mode selector needs replacing - £120 with it replaced)
2x Abstract Twister 4's (these have been gigged but still work perfectly, it's just cosmetic) £100 the pair
Pulsar Jumbo strobe Mk2, perfect condition £20
Abstract Hyper moon £15
4ft UV tube in fiber case £10

SOLD! 2 of 4x2 steeldeck risers, make a great DJ table £70 each, legs extra (not much though)
[img
[img
[img
SOLD!
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by James Tengo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• James Tengo
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #18108 by James Tengo
Replied by James Tengo on topic UPDATED Cable jumble, 10u rack, monitor
EDIT - Was known as James Tengo on Speakerplans

More
11 years 11 months ago #18197 by Ryan94
Replied by Ryan94 on topic UPDATED Cable jumble, 10u rack, monitor
Im interested in the 20M 16amp cable and the 20M Xlr cables. might have a few others as well. What sizes are the cores in the 16amp cable, 1.5mm or 2.5mm?

More
11 years 11 months ago #18198 by jnk acme
Replied by jnk acme on topic UPDATED Cable jumble, 10u rack, monitor
Hi mate, I am very interested in the steele deck both pieces and possible the cable trunk and some of the power cables. are they still available??

James Tengo wrote: Hi All
New transfer from Speakerplans, I've sold bits to various members on there but no more! Good to see some of them here (John Binks in particular, some of these bits might interest you I hope!) Moving to a new place and need to clear out the "Shed" (a little big yellow box i'm renting but don't want to keep spending money on storing my bits and pieces)

All items located IN BRIGHTON and can be posted at cost. Offers welcome on anything, silly offers will be entertaining but wont be entertainedSpider Cases (Flightcase Whorehouse) Utility trunk, www.spider-engineering.co.uk/music/typep...ts2.asp?id=3266-6556
It has been round the world twice so not in as new condition, I did clean all the labels off a year ago so it only has its last outing on it still, it went to Miami for the Ultra festival with Underworld. Wheels all run well, only one is braked slight surface rust on the catches. Still in serviceable nick £65

[img
[img

Bright Orange 10u Amptown rack, rackstrip at the front only, 'medium duty' which for amptown is better than some companies heavy duty, will happily take amps but I've only ever used it for outboard immaculate condition Nearest offer to £100 will take it away
[img
[img

2U Perforated panel £5
[img

17" Neoveo Widescreen Monitor NOT DVI IN, only 15pin Dsub, high native res £40
[img

Two Bss FDS360's one carded at 150hz and 1k3 (IIRC) and the other carded for 250hz and 1k3 (IIRC) £100 the pair
[img

C audio SR606 £80 Bit battered cosmetically but running just fine
[img

4U "Rock Bag" By Warrick £Free with amp / anything collected, £10+ postage if you want it sent
[img

Cable Jumble!
[img

[img

Everything from 3 phase to phono, I really need to do a full list with prices, but for now a few choice pieces
15m 32a 3ph £60
7.5m 32a 3ph £40
10m 16a 1ph £15
20m 16a 1ph £20
20m proel mic with neutrik XLR's £8
0.5m xlr f - jack neutrik parts £3 each
5m xlr m - jack neutrik parts £5 each
EP5 - Speakon (one male ep5, one female ep5) Linax 5g2.5mm cable, ampehenol metal ep5's and neutrik NL4FX £10 the pair

Zero 88 Sirrus 24 ch DMX lighting desk with Flightcase £150
Zero 88 XL 12ch DMX lighting desk £70 (mode selector needs replacing - £120 with it replaced)
2x Abstract Twister 4's (these have been gigged but still work perfectly, it's just cosmetic) £100 the pair
Pulsar Jumbo strobe Mk2, perfect condition £20
Abstract Hyper moon £15
4ft UV tube in fiber case £10

2 of 4x2 steeldeck risers, make a great DJ table £70 each, legs extra (not much though)
[img
[img
[img

• James Tengo
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #18203 by James Tengo
Replied by James Tengo on topic UPDATED Cable jumble, 10u rack, monitor

Ryan94 wrote: Im interested in the 20M 16amp cable and the 20M Xlr cables. might have a few others as well. What sizes are the cores in the 16amp cable, 1.5mm or 2.5mm?

A mix of both, which would you prefer? Price listed was for 1.5mm
Junk Acme, will call you in the morning

More
11 years 11 months ago #18207 by jnk acme
Replied by jnk acme on topic UPDATED Cable jumble, 10u rack, monitor
Not worrying too much about cable but really need the steel decks. About them cables cases etc I can have a look if I come to yours.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds