Matrix Amplifiers - DISCOUNTED PRICE

More
12 years 1 week ago #17394 by imperial lion
Replied by imperial lion on topic Matrix Amplifiers - DISCOUNTED PRICE
Nuclear I dont see how you can think Lev is moaning he is just stating the obvious before it starts to get silly eg a whole load of pms asking price and location,just like this thread has done already.its not rocket science, mods need to lay down forsale rules.while were on the subject of selling i think there should be no VAT b*ll*cks, if you want for example £120 for your gear then state £120 not £100 +vat,i thought these sites were for members to shift unwanted gear on to other members at reasonable prices.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #17396 by nuclearbass
Replied by nuclearbass on topic Matrix Amplifiers - DISCOUNTED PRICE
still whinging in my opinion as lev has no intrest what so ever in the gear, if he was then it wouldnt me whinging so much, and no where in the rules does it say anything about u must sell your gear for a reasonable price, thats jhust daft, you sell it for what you want....

I stand by what i say

More
12 years 1 week ago #17397 by nuclearbass

nickyburnell wrote: Nuclear Bass., but how can you justify that comment?

Lev was stating the obvious, prices need to be stated or its a mess.
Lev beat me to it, I would have moaned first .

so we agree on somthing, hes just moaning.... seen that somewhere similar before eh

More
12 years 1 week ago #17399 by joeysub
Replied by joeysub on topic Matrix Amplifiers - DISCOUNTED PRICE
come on guys , none of this over this side!

we are a peaceful community ova here smiley17

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #17402 by imperial lion
Replied by imperial lion on topic Matrix Amplifiers - DISCOUNTED PRICE
wether lev has interest or not it still is common sense to state how much you want for your stuff and where its located like i said 3 pages of posts and still no prices.i am interested in the amps but now have to wait for electrical to reply. if i knew the price it would make my decision easier as to wether i pursued it further or not.as for selling your gear for what you want thats fine by me but i noticed on a good few occasions over on SP where somethings were sold for eg £100 then identical item sold following week for £150 you was one of the first to point out that same gear was sold last week for less.and the going rate for said item is £xxx. so a bit of a contradiction there i think.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by imperial lion.

More
12 years 1 week ago #17404 by nickyburnell
Replied by nickyburnell on topic Matrix Amplifiers - DISCOUNTED PRICE

nuclearbass wrote:

nickyburnell wrote: Nuclear Bass., but how can you justify that comment?

Lev was stating the obvious, prices need to be stated or its a mess.
Lev beat me to it, I would have moaned first .

so we agree on somthing, hes just moaning.... seen that somewhere similar before eh

Looking back through some stuff recently it seems you have been on the case with Matrix threads.
You jumped in on one on SP and said something like, Problem sorted in 30 mins.
Another thread with me involved you mentioned your thoughts on Matrix dissing
This one you start on Lev for stating the obvious about pricing, which I might add everyone seems to agree with. Matrix in the thread.

Why is this?
All you are doing is opening up old wounds. Everyone has moved on, Matrix are making fine British kit and people have learnt that on FSP if something goes wrong it will be aired in public. Is it a problem with just Lev and I've mis-read the Matrix connection? If so I stand corrected. Either way having a go at a forum member because of his opinions is bad form.

Either way how about it stops after this? There is no need for it at all. Even the twising of my post re- the word moaning is inflamatory, you know what I meant.

FSP is moving forward, it needs rules in the For Sale section, it doesn't need personal vendettas.

More
12 years 1 week ago #17408 by giveortake
Replied by giveortake on topic Matrix Amplifiers - DISCOUNTED PRICE

nickyburnell wrote:
Looking back through some stuff recently it seems you have been on the case with Matrix threads.
You jumped in on one on SP and said something like, Problem sorted in 30 mins.
Another thread with me involved you mentioned your thoughts on Matrix dissing
This one you start on Lev for stating the obvious about pricing, which I might add everyone seems to agree with. Matrix in the thread.

Why is this?
All you are doing is opening up old wounds. Everyone has moved on, Matrix are making fine British kit and people have learnt that on FSP if something goes wrong it will be aired in public. Is it a problem with just Lev and I've mis-read the Matrix connection? If so I stand corrected. Either way having a go at a forum member because of his opinions is bad form.

Either way how about it stops after this? There is no need for it at all. Even the twising of my post re- the word moaning is inflamatory, you know what I meant.

FSP is moving forward, it needs rules in the For Sale section, it doesn't need personal vendettas.

couldn't agree more, I will make a sticky now with the rules (my mistake). smiley20

What is your philosophy of life or your creed ?
\"Have a good time, ALL THE TIME\"

Wisdom is better than silver and gold !

More
12 years 1 week ago #17420 by nuclearbass
You are vastly mistaken on both counts. I just speak my mind same as quite a few other people on here. That's all, I post on threads if I have had an expirience related to the topic. I see that if lev jumps on a thread its fine. Either way. I dnt have an issue nor do I have an issue with matrix... I wasn't going to post in this thread again, but for some reason another sheep had to comment

• Electrikal
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 days ago #17543 by Electrikal
Replied by Electrikal on topic Matrix Amplifiers - DISCOUNTED PRICE
XT6004EQ (£900)
XT6004 (£850)
XT5000 x2 (£800 each)
XT1000 (offer)

More
12 years 5 days ago #17544 by tony.a.s.s.
Replied by tony.a.s.s. on topic Matrix Amplifiers - DISCOUNTED PRICE
In Scotland, don't forget Scotland, otherwise we'll have another 20 posts on the subject.

Peace and goodwill to all speaker builders

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds