RE: FOR SALE MEDIA PLAYERS OFFERS?

• COZY PILLOW
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #16903 by COZY PILLOW
RE: FOR SALE MEDIA PLAYERS OFFERS? was created by COZY PILLOW
I have 3 media players for sale and I am open to offers? i wanted to give you guys a chance to buy before I put them on ebay? I will use a carrier for delivery to any where. carriage will start from £8.49 for UK delivery and if you are interested please PM me with your post code for delivery charges to everywhere else?

1 x DMX MUSIC PROFUSION X digital media manager 2U size with rack ears in mint condition. As New this unit does not seem to have been used for the instal that it was originally supplied for?

1 x MOOD MEDIA MP7000 Digital Music Player again in mint conditon and again does not seem to have been used?

1 x MOOD MEDIA MP7000 Digital Music Player pefect working order but has a couple of cosmetic scratches etc.

I hope the pics upload ok? if they don't I can email them to you?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 days ago #17037 by DMXMusicProdiscDS
Replied by DMXMusicProdiscDS on topic RE: FOR SALE MEDIA PLAYERS OFFERS?
Hi, please bear with me as I am only 14 years old. I have Autism and have always loved music players meant for shops and have always scoured eBay for one and own one by DMX Music, the ProDisc DS, but it has sadly been discontinued and I no longer recieve discs for it. How much would you want for the ProFusion X? I am not looking to buy the system yet as I have no money :(

I am just looking for a quote.

Thank you in advance
Cameron.

• COZY PILLOW
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 5 days ago #17243 by COZY PILLOW
Replied by COZY PILLOW on topic RE: FOR SALE MEDIA PLAYERS OFFERS?
Hi Cameron thank you for your interest I am looking for £70.00 for the DMX Profusion. It is in perfect condition. + delivery cost to your destination?

Regards,

• COZY PILLOW
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 3 days ago #17381 by COZY PILLOW

COZY PILLOW wrote: I have 3 media players for sale and I am open to offers? i wanted to give you guys a chance to buy before I put them on ebay? I will use a carrier for delivery to any where. carriage will start from £8.49 for UK delivery and if you are interested please PM me with your post code for delivery charges to everywhere else?

1 x DMX MUSIC PROFUSION X digital media manager 2U size with rack ears in mint condition. As New this unit does not seem to have been used for the instal that it was originally supplied for?

1 x MOOD MEDIA MP7000 Digital Music Player again in mint conditon and again does not seem to have been used?

1 x MOOD MEDIA MP7000 Digital Music Player pefect working order but has a couple of cosmetic scratches etc.

I hope the pics upload ok? if they don't I can email them to you?

Guys I am really sorry I did not put prices on these items as I was not sure what to charge for them? I am based in Aberdeenshire in Scotland and this is the first time I have tried to sell anything on FSP.

I am looking for £70.00 + carriage for the DMX Profusion, £50.00 + carraige for the mint MP7000 and £35.00 for the other MP7000. If you wanted to collect them in person or use your own carrier I would be happy to package them up ready to go.

If anyones interested please let me know. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Regards, :oops:

• COZY PILLOW
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 1 day ago #17432 by COZY PILLOW
Anyone interested? smiley2

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds