superscoops x 8

• s.c.a
  • Topic Author
More
15 years 10 months ago #2466 by s.c.a
Replied by s.c.a on topic superscoops x 8
.Edited by: S.C.A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #2473 by mykey
Replied by mykey on topic superscoops x 8
nota very nice read

thoseplots are very nice, any chance of seeing one a 1 cab plot in 2 x PI?

youngblood! I was building scoops for 350 10 years ago and not making any money, and no one was getting Ply as cheap as me, thats whyIcame here soIcoud actually make a living.so what I'm reading is not very nice

Lev! i can build you some scoops for 200! they won't be sanded and painted though?

and as for you peeps saying he charges this,and he charges that, have you ever had experiance with builders kitchen makers etc

yes you can order a kithen for 1000 pound from one guy and it will be ok, you may get one from another guy that is a masterpiece for the same money, so what i'm trying to say is go see his workmanship, if he actually does do 5 coats and uses Birch ply, he wont be making allot of money, trust me, unless he don't pay any rent and rates and hes not legit, if this is true he will still be in it for love and not money

if you buy a pallet or single sheets the price differance is the same, NOOO discounts, you only get them that cheap if you buy by the lorry load

the ammount of man hours and paint etc i uesd to put in i should have got 500 pound a scoop

if you want to take the piss with silly prices, go and see a guy in southend who uses 1 coatof emulsion paint,and less nails than a dog kennel that your grandad made

would this fit your price bracket? it will last only a few years, will sound the same but you wont get good money for them if you sold them

go look at one of my scoops, they will have covers sold with everyone and still look minta

go try and buy one? no chance of that, no one wants to sell them

SCA! stick your neck out and order 2 M212's, can stick them in with Marrk's order to cyt the shipping cost? carny's comng

Anyone got any ply?

More
15 years 10 months ago #2475 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic superscoops x 8

Heathrow_B_Line wrote:

levyte357 wrote:
Used RX18 (best scoop for 1850) sells for £250-£300.

Please try and be fair to newer members Levyte, you have not heard all the scoops around so you cannot make this statement. Theory and plots are one thing, but as you are well aware real life can give you a nasty kick in the ass if you are not careful

True HBL, I shouldnt really say it is the best scoop for PD1850, because I haven't heard all the scoops around.

But I have heard shortman, jah tubbys, RX18, S118 with PD1850, and haven't heard another scoop sound better with that driver.

So I should say those set the standard to be bettered, if using PD1850.Edited by: levyte357

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

More
15 years 10 months ago #2477 by levyte357
Replied by levyte357 on topic superscoops x 8

mykey wrote:
Lev! i can build you some scoops for 200! they won't be sanded and painted though?

Matey, the way prices are going I might even start buying flatpacks !?

\"When in Vegas, do as the vegasians do\".

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds