CLEARANCE OF GRILL SHEET.

• markie
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 months ago #15730 by markie
CLEARANCE OF GRILL SHEET. was created by markie
I have a quantity of the above. The spec is.......... perforations 3.5mm, pitch 5mm, open area 42%. Sheet is 1.5mm thick. It's ordinary mild steel, not stainless.

I have a full sheet of 3 meters by 1250mm, plus an odd piece of about 900 x 1250.

As I'm sure you know I make grills for lots of people but this is an odd sheet with different spec to my normal stock. As it's much more robust I use it where heavy duty grills are required e.g. floor monitors.

To courier it would need to be cut into bite sized pieces, say 5 pieces at 600 x 1250 and 2 @ 450 x 1250. I can be reasonably flexible on the sizes but I don't want to be spending 1/2 a day cutting it.

I want £75.00 plus whatever the carriage costs for the lot. Or of course you can collect from Cornwall. Someone's bound to ask for a pic so it's the sheet on the LEFT. The right hand sheet is the stuff I use every day.

For anyone who might want more I have a very similar sheet which will be in stock for quite a while. It will match this very well (just slightly more open).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds