1850 LOADED CUBO'S VS 1850 LOADED PORTED BINS/ SUBCUTS

• Gingernuts
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 9 months ago #14248 by Gingernuts
Ok BEE built me four very nice 1850 loaded CUBO's as you might or might not know. My good freind Ken (KNET) wants to put them head to head with his single 1850 loaded bins as he's feeling confident or lulled into a false sense of security!

So...Tomorrow Night at the Star South Harrow we (Killerhurtz Audio), will be providing the system for SUBLIMINAL CUTS. We will also be running two stacks, four Cubo's one side, four of Ken 18's the other. Bee and Ken will be there and it would be great to see anybody else from here too. So if your at a loose end and fancy a bit of bass then head on down.

The rest of the rig will be as follows:
8 1850 bins (four cubo's/ four of Kens) Two double 1550 horn loaded kicks, Two MT 122's, Stasys 4's (DJ mons), JBL soundpower wedges,
Powersoft K8 Subs, VZ5002 Kicks (on hire from Ken), Amcron 2402 mids, RMX 850 horns, 2 Proline 2800's for the wedges/DJ mons.
Martin Scanners (provided by bee)
Lasers/strobes/UV cannons ects

You can call me on 07734829144 and i'll either blag you in or get you in even cheaper than the very reasonable entry fee

Video Add!

Or check facebook for either Killerhurtz Audio, Subliminal Cuts or Subsessions.

Cheers Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #14253 by bee
im looking forward to this one, should be fun.......... come on u cubos......... smiley20

More
12 years 9 months ago #14254 by bee
i guess the cubos will win for spl but the reflex may drop lower.........

• Gingernuts
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 9 months ago #14368 by Gingernuts
Pics to follow but can I just confirm that the Cubo's won out and out for SPL and Frequency response against Kens reflex bins/mini scoops. Run 4 a side from a K8 we had a current draw of 43A at points! 300+ punters through the door and the venue was shacking all the way to the back. Nothing but good comments all night even the premadonna DJ's/MC's were happy for once! we had them crossoverd between 35-110hz and i'm shure at points they were dropping lower. The bass infront of the stack was intense to say the least.

As I said i'll get the pics up as soon as I get them, massive thanks to Bee for the lighting and help throughout the night. Cubo it's a shame you couldnt be there to here your babies in action, 1850's are the way forward. I was that impressed were getting another four built, maybe cubo you could design an infra horn to bolt on! I'm planning by this point next year to have 16 but were see how finances go.

Massive thanks to Knet for the hire of the Amps/Subs it was definatley a night to remember.

All the sets are avalible to download on mix cloud
www.mixcloud.com/subcuts/

More
12 years 9 months ago #14373 by bee
43amps on a 13amp plug...... lol....... i got a pic on my phone will upload image later........

• Gingernuts
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 9 months ago #14381 by Gingernuts
I forgot to say bee, you know when the first fuse went I wraped the second one in silver foil...............only kidding!

• Gingernuts
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 9 months ago #14424 by Gingernuts

• Gingernuts
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 9 months ago #14436 by Gingernuts

• Gingernuts
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
  • Gingernuts
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 9 months ago #14438 by Gingernuts

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds