file Building Mid bass for our system

12 years 9 months ago #13964 by Lemmy
Building Mid bass for our system was created by Lemmy
Hi everybody
I`ve got a small problem here maybe you can help me out. First let me say sorry for my bad english I am from germany :-D

Allright here we go ... I surch for a 15" plan that I need for my system .I want to build a Front or rear loaded box with a 15 " speaker should be a single desing box and should be open to the front. I want to cut it low. freq at arround 60/65 Hz and let it run up to arround 350Hz +/- under 60Hz my scoops do the work and over 350 Hz I`ve got 2 double 12" with will overtake. My speaker would be ( just click link every parameter is there. www.eighteensound.com/index.aspx ... ct&pid=265

as you see in the spez. the box should have a recommended volume up to 145 liters ... . I want to use them in a stack( per stack) 3 off them.

If anybody got an idea or a plan of a good box plz let me know . I am very plaesed for everyone taking care of my problem and willing to help me out here. Thanks in advance for that.

Give I and I thanks and greetings from germany.
Lemmy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #13965 by burningbushhifi
Replied by burningbushhifi on topic Building Mid bass for our system
Sounds like a job for the JBL 4560, or a simple reflex for indoors.

12 years 9 months ago #13966 by saul
Replied by saul on topic Building Mid bass for our system
you live in the land of cheap BMS speakers

15n630 is your friend

in a box of around 80-100L

or a double of 180-200L

12 years 9 months ago #13967 by Lemmy
Replied by Lemmy on topic Building Mid bass for our system
Thanks for your replies ...

But as you see I ve allready chosen the speaker ... it will be the 18 sound . This speaker is a monster and the price is very good. By the way the
BMS 15n630 in my Country is arround 331 euro witch is not cheap .... believe me ... .

Thanks for thinking about witch speaker I should take but ... I surch for a Boxplan as allready mentioned :
I want to build a Front or rear loaded box with a 15 " speaker from eighteen sound spezifications for the speaker are all here.
www.eighteensound.com/index.aspx ... ct&pid=265
It should be a single box and should have up tomax. 125 not like I sayd before 145 liters ( sry for the mistake ) .

If anybody got a good plan for the Box .... just let me know and thx in advance ...

I will use 3 of them for my midbase low cut of arround 60Hz and high cut of at arround 350 Hz . The speaker is predestinated to do so but I need a boxplan .

12 years 9 months ago #13968 by bee
Replied by bee on topic Building Mid bass for our system

burningbushhifi wrote: Sounds like a job for the JBL 4560, or a simple reflex for indoors.

i agree on a reflex , what is the model number of the 18 sound driver you want to use....

12 years 9 months ago #14022 by jerronimo
Replied by jerronimo on topic Building Mid bass for our system
The BMS 15N630 is the better driver with 98db sensitivity and higher powerhandling, for what price can you get the 18sound?

12 years 9 months ago #14031 by Lemmy
The eighteensound speaker I can get for arround for the 15 W 700 .... 172 euro ..
15NMB420 ..... 219 euro.

depends on the speaker for sure but ...

Any one of you guys an idea where I can find a good plan for the box???? :wave: :wave: :wave:

Guys plz ... looking for a boxplan not the loudspeaker .... smiley35

thx for ure help

:thumbup:

12 years 9 months ago #14033 by bitzo
Replied by bitzo on topic Building Mid bass for our system
there's a lot of plan for a 15" reflex, and you can easily tune them for your purpose/taste. Searchh the recommened design on the loudspeaker brand site

12 years 9 months ago #14036 by bee
Replied by bee on topic Building Mid bass for our system
this is a plott of a 2x15 mid cab. the cab box is 125.3 litres, with 2 ports. what size did you want the cab to be front to back, left to right. the height of the box will be dictated by the volume and driver size...... where did you want to cross the box over lower and upper limit.......

see pic below

12 years 9 months ago #14048 by Lemmy
hi bee :)

Looks like a boooom that box ... man ...

okok getting nervoeus to see the design :) )) I wrote you a message with the speaker specifications and my low cut of should be arround 60 to 65 hz ..... high cut off if possible 300 - 350 Hz but if its going to 250 Hz thatle do I let my doubble 12 " run from where its possible. Left to right spaeker or Front to back ... everything but not push pull choose what you want ...
And give thanks man for replying and helping me out here ... and sry again If I step on your nerves ..... but 1 was the word ... and the word was a basssssss.

Have a nice day man ... and look in your private post I sent you 2 mails .. and here are the additional informations ...
And I will post some pics when they are finished ... and write Bee design on it .... so everyone can see where they come from :)
Give I and I thanks man .....
Oliver